Young green wheat has long been known as high quality, effective food. It is an active physical refiner which has a detoxifying impact on the lymphatic system, blood, liver, and gastrointestinal tract. It effectively neutralizes and removes toxins and free radicals from our body. The unpredictable course of history attributed various beneficial effects to green wheat – from the cancer treatment, chronic fatigue and diabetes to high blood pressure, sinusitis and ulcers. Young green wheat is a plant that produces grain in its mature stage. The young wheat leaves are at the peak of their nutritional value until the plant’s ears appear. This is a decisive moment because after the wheat ears show up, the wheat leaves lose their primal value.
The wheat leaves direct all the strength, energy and nutrition to the formation of the ears, so the leaves no longer own the nutritional and functional value as they did at the beginning. The leaves of young wheat are a rich, natural source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and chlorophyll. Due to its alkalinity and high content of these nutrients and chlorophyll, wheat is very helpful, complete, balanced food, easy to absorb.
One teaspoon of wheatgrass powder is equal to 600 g of fresh fruits and vegetables – carrots, celery, parsley, spinach, peppers, oranges and other, similar ones.
Due to the high content of chlorophyll (70 percent), wheat has cleansing, detoxifying, nourishing and anti-inflammatory effects. Chlorophyll is the plant’s lifeblood that occurs in the chemical process of photosynthesis, by which plant absorbs energy from the sun. Molecular structure is very similar to hemoglobin, but the only difference is in the central atom: magnesium is the central atom of chlorophyll, and iron is the central atom of hemoglobin.
The antibacterial function:
- It stops the development and growth of anaerobic bacteria inside the body.
- It supplies the body cells with oxygen.
- It helps with anemia.
- It provides the antioxidant protection (removes free radicals).
- It strengthens immunity and keeps it in balance.
- It contains several hundred of the enzymes responsible for metabolism and the necessary chemical reactions in the cells.
- It helps with digestive problems and regulates the digestive system.
- It helps with body odor – deodorizing effect.
- It effectively helps with skin problems and changes such as urticaria, acne and various forms of dermatitis.
- It helps with allergies.
- It helps with diabetes.
- It helps with increased cholesterol levels.
- It purifies lymph and bloodstream.
- It helps remove toxins from the liver, kidneys and pancreas and regenerates these organs.
- It maintains function of cardiovascular health.
- It is a bio-stimulant.
- It maintains and increases concentration.
- It helps remove the backlog of drugs from the body.
- It is a comprehensive food additive, necessary in monotonous and poor nutrition.
Organic young wheat leaves contain 100 micronutrients that positively affect our health and vitality. Wheatgrass juice is a rich source of 16 vitamins, 90 organic minerals, 18 amino acids, several hundred of different enzymes that cannot be found in any other food, chlorophyll and other important nutrients. The power of young green wheat is not only in certain vitamins and minerals contained in the plant, but in their strong and mutual action.