We all have been at least once in a situation that, as much we brush our teeth or eat peppermints, we simply cannot get rid of the bad breath caused by snacks, cigarettes or some meals that include onions.
But do not worry there is a recipe that works FAST!
You will need:
– 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
– 1/2 tablespoon of honey
– 2 lemons
How to prepare:
- Put cinnamon and honey in a bowl and add a cup of hot water.
- Stir until honey is dissolved and then add the lemon juice.
- Mix again altogether, put into a container with a lid and store it in the fridge.
- Swish the mixture inside your mouth and then swallow.
- Repeat this whenever you think you need to.
– Cinnamon and lemon will disinfect the oral cavity and ‘kill’ the bacteria that causes odor, and honey will provide the liquid with a pleasant taste.
– In addition to solving the problem of bad breath, this mixture is an excellent fighter against viruses and colds because it strengthens the immune system and acts as an antioxidant.