Tartar buildup on teeth is really unpleasant phenomenon that affects people of all ages, and that destroys the gums and teeth.
If you want to say goodbye to tartar and plaque permanently and prevent their return, try these 3 simple teeth whitening at home recipes that really work.
Apple cider vinegar
– Pour apple cider vinegar in a cup and put a toothbrush in.
– Let it stand a few minutes.
– Use that toothbrush to clean your teeth. If necessary, dip the brush again into the cup.
– Brush your teeth two to three minutes.
– After that, rinse thoroughly.
Aloe Vera and glycerin
– Take one cup of lukewarm water, half a cup of baking soda, a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, a tablespoon of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin and mix altogether in a bowl.
– Mix well all the ingredients and pour them in a bottle with a cap.
– Brush your teeth every day with this mixture, and then clean them briefly with the ordinary toothpaste.
– In the morning, brush your teeth in the usual manner with regular toothpaste.
– Make an orange peel mash and apply the mixture on the toothbrush and wash your teeth with it before bedtime.