If you have problems with heartburn, you should pay attention to these five powerful foods that will certainly help you win this battle.
The most common symptoms of gastritis are nausea, vomiting, pressure on the upper stomach area and a painful, burning sensation.
If you want to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms, we recommend you these simple foods:
– Add one to two tablespoons of dried chamomile in a cup of hot water.
– Cover the cup and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes
– Strain the tea and add a little bit of honey, if desired.
– Drink the tea several times a day, for a week.
– Take one teaspoon of grated ginger root and add it to a cup of hot water.
– Let it stand for about 10 minutes, strain it and add half a teaspoon of honey.
– Drink 2 to 3 times a day, for a week.
– Mix half a teaspoon of grated ginger and half a teaspoon of honey.
– Chew on this healthy compound and swallow it before a meal, two times a day for a week.
Mint and basil
– Gather a few leaves of fresh mint or basil
– Chew on them for a while and swallow.
– You can use leaves as a spice and put it in a salad, soup, or any other dish.
– Eat 2 to 3 glasses of plain probiotic yogurt a day, until you start feeling a relief in your stomach.
– Put yogurt in a blender, add one banana and a little bit of honey.
– Mix these ingredients and drink the resulting smoothie, twice a day.
– Put a tablespoon of dried strawberry leaves in a teacup full of hot water.
– Let it stand for about 5 minutes.
– Strain the tea.
– Drink it two to three times a week.
– If it is possible, eat one or two strawberries during the day.